Wednesday, October 15, 2008

LA Fitness Opening Soon!

I know this is non-food related...but I couldn't help myself. I need to workout to counteract all the pigging out I do on the weekends. I'm very excited about the new gym (that statement is really sad, haha)!

I've been a member of LA Fitness for about a year now. I work in Boca Raton, so the one in East Boca that's opening up off Yamato and 95 is perfect for me! It's finally opening on Saturday, October 25th! From what the salespeople have told me, it's going to be the largest LA Fitness in Florida. They'll have a huge cardio area...plus racquetball, basketball and a pool.

10/24 - UPDATE: They will be opening some day between 10/28 - 10/30 due to inspections. But they said everything is set up and ready to go.

10/29 - UPDATE: The plans are to open on Saturday, November 1st. They are going through the last inspections today.

11/3 - UPDATE: They are now open for business!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great! You really can't beat having a good gym near you. I love my new gym, I am actually going swimming today. I still have not used the pool yet.

Anonymous said...

OOh I HATE the E word! I need to do it though!

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is even now a definitely as you did in the fall efflux of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=security administrator 11.3 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

Earning on-line is not a troublesome task, at the identical time it is not easy as well. There are several methods to earn money online, you can create different business structures. You can take affiliate promoting, where you can choose a product, software or a service and advertise and in come back you may get a commission out for selling. The nice advantage of affiliate marketing is, you don’t would like to speak to folks and sell the merchandise, everything can be done online, at the same time, you wish some skills, to do it. You need to form channels for selling like websites, newsletters, landing page creation and PPC advertisements.

You'll be able to conjointly create a VRE, (Virtual Real Estate) where in you create websites, develop and monetize it using varied suggests that like CPM or CPC ads, creating and selling your own product. You'll be able to develop niche sites and setup ecommerce stores.

There are other strategies further, but for beginners, and people who are new to online business the most effective way to make an even revenue stream is through actions like filling up surveys, get paid to try to to simple actions like signing up with new sites and obtaining paid to scan emails. The amount two for beginners is mystery shopping and related income streams. You can get all the free resources to form a career at [url=http://earn-online-money.com/tools-and-techniques/home-business-blueprint-1-0-earn-online-moneys-free-new-launch/]Earn-Online-Money.Com[/url]